<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/897688863288562987?origin\x3dhttps://rantdotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 28, 2008
"when life throws you lemons, make lemonade"

the person who said this must have been very brave. was doing physics and chem tutorials yesterday when i realised that i'm really lagging behind in my studies. yes so i do all my work on time, but so what? it's like doing tutorials with reference to notes, which is like completely pointless because nothing goes into my head. work energy and power for physics got me really really down, and when i flipped open the math notes on summation i knew i had so much to revise.

and today.

i don't think i expected the results, and it was more than disappointment. for awhile it felt as though i didn't know what to do anymore. went by training with a smile on my face and a completely empty heart because inside me there was this huge sense of dejection. i know chee was trying not to touch on the subject, which reminded me of that time i got into osl and she didn't. it was that awkwardness of not knowing what to say and knowing that you're better off not saying anything.

life sucks like that.

but at the end of training i made up my mind that i shouldn't let this affect me so much like it already has. initially it felt like a slap on the face. actually i even had a dream about it but nevermind that's besides the point. anyway when training ended i made up my mind to focus my all on my studies from now on, which is easier said than done because it's now so hard to motivate myself. i know when i go down on wednesday training i'll be asking myself what i'm there for, and that sucks because i shouldn't ever be thinking that. i should never let such a small thing affect me, and row for chee because that's what matters in the end. but when something you want badly gets taken away it's naturally difficult to bring yourself to find motivation to do anything else.

when training ended i couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone as per normal. kenneth and quanwei walked ahead of me the whole time to the mrt, and i had to pretend i was just tired. even when the rest of the team came around i came up with some crap about worrying for scholarships. actually i am pretty worried about that but that's not the main point. okay whatever i do care about my scholarship and my white slips and everything. i think the whole world sees me as someone who doesn't give two shits about things like this but i really do.

okay whatever i'm just depressed. and h didn't help today. all of a sudden it felt as though i couldn't click with him and i didn't knew what to say to him. i don't think it's going to go anywhere. actually that was why i wasn't very pleased with kenneth telling stuart about him. i'm afraid that h'll find out, and i'm also afraid that nothing will happen in the end.

okay i'm like thinking too much. i can blog once in a mth here and it'll still help. i'm a rather sad girl today. 7pm was a good time to emo esp with the dark clouds. tmr is b&j day. tmr will be better.

little Miss Everything had nothing much;
8:51 PM
HER
gannie

builds castles in air
wishing the world came with a rewind button

SONG OF THE DAY
There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I give You my destiny
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope


ARCHIVES
April 2008
May 2008